Thursday 16 May 2013

Single Digits

One of our countdowns has reached single digits!

9 DAYS until we leave for Winnipeg and only 16 days until our wedding day!

Last night, we went out for drinks and wings at Bo's in Red Deer with a few our my co-workers and met up with a friend of ours.  When we got home, I decided it was time to start packing up the camper.  It's maybe a little early but sometimes you just can't wait!  It was good for us to see where we're at and what's left to do and to get all of the wedding stuff out of the house and out of my way!  

Everything is coming together everywhere.  Mom and Dad are almost ready for all of our family and friends to get to Winnipeg, the girls in Timmins are getting their dresses altered this week, the tuxes are all ordered... everything is going pretty smooth these days! 

On a side note, one of my favourite things to do throughout the summer is to go to the Farmer's Market in Sylvan Lake which is definitely something that I will be missing when we move to Red Deer.  Lucky for me, there's a Farmer's Market in Red Deer and also one in Bentley where we can go and meet up with our friends!  

Anyway... the Farmer's Market is opening tomorrow which is going to be a great start to my weekend... fresh fruits and veggies, and maybe some farmer's sausage.  I'll be getting our weekend groceries there for sure... and maybe a few sweet treats!  I can't wait! 

That's about all for now, but I thought I'd end with this hilarious RSVP card that I wish I would've seen 6 months ago... cause I probably would have sent it!   ENJOY!


~ Love Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment