Wednesday 14 November 2012

Back on Track

I can't believe it's been 6 days since I updated the blog. 

I am finally back to work this week after more than a week off for recovery.  I'm feeling much better and glad that the worst is over.

My Dad was in for Room and Board on Monday night which was a nice pick me up!

Travis and I are in the thick of wedding planning lately... mostly me... but Travis gets stuck doing stuff every now and then!

Let's just say he's been learning new skills in the garage to help make my... I mean "Our" wedding day vision come true!  So far so good!

It seems we can't keep our feet on the ground so we're off to Calgary this coming Saturday for the night.  This weekend will include staying in a nice hotel room, ordering my wedding band, hopefully finding a wedding band for Travis and a little bit of mindless shopping, good food and good times.  This also means that Nixon gets to spend the night at Freedom House and play with other dogs for 2 days!

On the bright side of things, it's the middle of the week and the end of the working day so get your happy face on, go home and enjoy a beautiful Wednesday evening with the ones you love or doing something you love... you probably deserve it!


I found this picture this week and thought it was just adorable! 
I hope this is what my future holds! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment