Friday 2 November 2012

On The Mend

I am on the road to recovery after having 4 of my wisdom teeth extracted by a dental surgeon.  I'm happy to say that everything went well and I was lucky to have 2 great nurses and surgeon that did a great job.  My pain level is tolerable with the help of medication, although T3s weren't helping the pain at all so I needed to be prescribed Percocets which seem to be helping a bit more.  

I'm thankful that Travis was able to take Thursday off to take me to the office for surgery and bring me home and be at my beck and call.  Poor guy is doing his best to be patient with me and my shitty mood, due to being in pain, lack of sleep and food. 

The biggest downfall yet is that I have not slept since I woke up Thursday morning until now which is 12:30am on Saturday, November 3.  Hopefully the change in my prescription will allow me to sleep tonight.

So here's hoping for a few hours of deep sleep tonight and that the pain and swelling is better when I wake up.

~ Christine


No comments:

Post a Comment