Monday 5 November 2012

Hi... high...

So the past few days have been less than wonderful since my surgery.  It's been a roller coaster of extreme pain, nausea and being stoned.  

I was originally prescribed Toradol and T3s, but the T3s weren't helping the pain at all and were preventing me from sleeping.  After talking to my nurse, she got the doctor to prescribe me OxyCodone so I've been on that since Friday evening along with the Toradol. 

So in other words, I've been stoned since Friday, trying to keep up with the pain and trying to counteract the effects of the medication such as not being able to sleep or eat and being nauseous 24/7. 


This is my personal army of medication.

This is what I see when I take my medication.

Nixon being super sweet while I lay lifeless on the couch.

He doesn't quite know what to do with me when I'm like this.


I've since taken a liking to watching mindless TV such as the Kardashians and Bill and Guiliana.


Bill & Guilliana





I never thought the aftermath of having my wisdom teeth extracted would be this bad, so now I need to decide when I'm going to be able to go back to work, because as it stands right now, I think it's going to be a few days.
~ Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment