Friday 30 November 2012

Christmas "Dream List"

Being that's it's the last day of November and it's
Friday, I feel like I can now get into the Christmas spirit.

December 1st is the first day that I think it's acceptable to plug in your Christmas lights, you can now set up your tree and decorate your home, start wrapping any gifts that you've bought or all of them if you are like me and it's okay to start listening to the occasional Christmas tune.

This weekend, I plan on wrapping all the Christmas presents, maybe setting up the Christmas tree and doing the house decorations.  I should be well prepared for our company during the holidays and still be able to continue wedding planning in the meantime!

So just for fun and with no expectations, I thought I would post my Christmas Dream List:



Nixon Small Player Watch in Rosegold


Dakine Luggage Set in Flourish or Vienna Print... not specifically these ones, but similar


Happy Camper Bedding Collection from Bass Pro Shop... or similar... for the camper!


Pyrex Glass Storage... I want to get rid of all my plastic storage


Happy Friday and Last Day of November! 
Have a good weekend, keep warm and drive safe!

~ Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment